This extremely robust landing net pole can be quickly extended from a closed length of 115cm up to two metres. A simple, single twist of the clever collar mechanism makes locking it at the desired length a quick and easy process.
It is made from super-strong, high modulus carbon for extra rigidity with a machined brass thread that is pinned and reinforced. This will easily accept the most popular sizes of landing net head, including most specimen and carp models.
Its convenient size makes it great for stalking, roving and boat fishing as well as all-round use.
- Manufactured from high modulus carbon
- Extra rigid Standard screw fitting
- Pinned and reinforced thread
- Extends from 1.15m to 2m
- Quarter turn, twist-lock design
- Designed to support large landing nets