Fermented shrimp based PVA bag mix. Strong smelling, salty, dark grey in colour and packed with natural attractors and appetite stimulants. Contains fish, shellfish & products from our famous Belachan Range. Recommended for year-round use.
Belachan is a simply legendary fish attractor and is a natural product that is produced in Malaysia. It is actually Fermented Shrimp and is primarily used as a human food additive that delivers a deep, salty taste and aroma acting as a flavour label and a natural appetite stimulant.
Over many years, experienced and knowledgeable anglers have used this product to great effect adding it to all different forms of bait.
Belachan Bag Mix Properties:
- High content of soluble attractors; ideal for year-round use
- Powerful, salty taste & potent natural shrimp aroma
- Rich in amino acids derived from Indian Ocean shrimp
- Packed with pure dried Belachan Powder
- Contains feed-inducing natural butyric acid and salts
- Also contains our irresistible moist Krill Micromass
- Moist mix is great for making ‘compressed distance bags’
Moisten and boost the attraction of this bag mix further by mixing in a small amount of Liquid Belachan Compound or Tuna L030.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.